The Government Tender Board (GTB) provides final approval and advice for all purchases above $50,001.
The GTB consider tenders, indents or orders recommendations for the supply of goods, services or works and may
- award tenders or approve indents; or
- reject tenders and indents; or
- ask for additional information from procuring agencies with regards to that particular procurement in order to make a decision.
The minutes of the GTB meetings are subject to audit by the Auditor-General.
Membership of the Board
As per Procurement Regulations 2010, the Board shall consist of a Chairperson and four (4) other members appointed by the Minister
1. Governor, Reserve Bank of Fiji (Chairperson)
2. Deputy Solicitor-General, Solicitor-General's Office
3. CEO - Fiji Revenue Customs Services
4. Chairperson - Fiji Competition & Consumer Commission
Mr Ariff Ali
Ms. Tracey Wong
Mr. Visvanath Das
Ms. Joann Young